3CX, a global leader and major player in the telecommunications sector and the company behind the award-winning 3CX Phone System, is seeking a successful QA Testing Engineer for our offices in Nicosia.
Do you have experience in IT or a related field? Then join our team and help build the leading IP PBX software for Windows. Successful candidates will be working on cutting edge VoIP software applications, Telephony, Networking and product design. They will be responsible for testing the 3CX suite of applications, performing research, and will be required to manage documentation of new and existing product features.
- Interaction with development and support teams
- Writing, maintaining and executing test plans
- Work independently or in teams
- Troubleshooting, testing and reproducing issues escalated from development & support
- Test automation and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3+ years experience IT ideally in testing or software departments
- Experience with network monitoring and debugging tools example Windbg, Wireshark, Fiddler, netcat, IP scanner, Postman, traceroute and nslookup
- Cisco certifications or equivalent technical engineering qualification required (CCNA, CCNP)
- Strong hands on experience in LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Routing, switching, wireless, firewalls, VPNs, QOS and VoIP concepts
- Scripting languages for example Python, PHP, VBScript, Powershell, Unix Shell scripts (bash) and others will be considered an asset
- Very good understanding of Windows Operating Systems and Linux
- Extensive knowledge of IPV4 and IPV6
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge on VoIP signaling protocols like SIP, SCCP, H.323, codecs, SDP negotiation will be considered assets.
- Strong and analytical reporting skills for bug reports, feature requests and product changes. Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken) is a must.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Personal development opportunities
To apply please your C.V. detailing any relevant experience and the post you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.