Sales Manager (Nicosia, Cyprus)
3CX is looking for an experienced Sales Manager. If you are a highly driven, energized individual who can work autonomously and enjoy taking on challenges then this just might be the job for you.
About the 3CX team
3CX’s sales team is a global, multicultural and highly motivated team who take pride in ensuring consistent growth. The team’s key role is developing and maintaining relationships with our 10,000 channel partners worldwide by providing them with the tools to sell and support our 50,000 customers around the globe.
About the Job:
- Manage team members and track KPI’s.
- Develop and maintain business relationships.
- Grow the existing partner channel.
- Analyze market and competitor information in key markets.
- Prepare monthly performance reports.
- Develop and implement sales processes for all team members.
- Establish and communicate clear sales revenue goals.
- Analyze the Sales Team’s performance and provide appropriate feedback and direction for development.
- Train / Educate channel in cooperation with marketing department
- Author, teach, and maintain sales manuals and training materials that include best practices and other applicable guidelines for accountability purposes.
About the Applicant:
- Team player, able to forge strong working relationships across the business.
- Dynamic and forward thinking with high energy and drive.
- Prepared to be hands on to achieve a common goal.
- Leadership presence with the ability to communicate and manage well at various organisational levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to make decisions based on an accurate and timely analysis.
- Real business instinct and open minded – able to make and implement crucial recommendations.
- Experience within a telephone based sales role.
- Experience in team management and business development.
- Knowledge and passion for IT, telecommunications and technology.
- Proven track record against sales targets and KPI’s.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why are you interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We only accept applications that are sent to this email address.
State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.