The Support Engineer provides front line technical support to 3CX customers including analysis and resolution of issues.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responsible for ticket handling – responding to and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA’s.
- Evaluate and resolve technical queries and issues.
- Talk customers through a series of actions, either via phone, ticket or remote session, until a technical issue is resolved.
- Deliver targeted questions to customers to be able to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Replicate issues to identify possible bugs as required, if detected report to Team Leader for further analysis.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and the ticketing system is kept up to date.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at any one time.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the Team Leader, Support.
- Assist VARs with inhouse trainings or via WebMeeting classroom style session
- Required Knowledge & Experience
- Experience working in a Technical Support / IT Help Desk environment.
- Knowledge of VoIP and telecommunications/networking technologies.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experience dealing with customers via telephone and email
- Experience working and troubleshooting issues in Windows/Linux OS (Logs reading and interpretation)
- Experience working with basic network security devices and concepts such as firewalls, port forwarding, nat, vpns and so on
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Resilient and determined.
- Strong team player.
- Good presentation skills, confident to deliver group product training sessions.
- Flexibility to undertake international travel as required.
- Native in English (working language)
- Additional languages are considered an advantage
How to Apply:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why are you interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.