Support Engineer (Nicosia, Cyprus)
Can you analyse customer issues and come up with the ideal solutions? Due to strong continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Support Engineer to join the 3CX team and play an important role in the company’s continuing expansion plans.
About the 3CX Team
Support Engineers provide front line technical support to 3CX customers within an international team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be trained in-house on Voice over IP if no prior experience is presented in this field. Our product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by over 100,000 customers around the world.
- Responding to and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA’s.
- Evaluate and resolve technical queries and issues.
- Talk customers through a series of actions, either via phone, ticket or remote session, until a technical issue is resolved.
- Deliver targeted questions to customers to be able to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Replicate issues to identify possible bugs as required.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting IT or software technical issues.
- Working and troubleshooting issues in Windows/Debian OS .
- Working with basic network devices and concepts such as firewalls, routing, port forwarding, NAT, VPNS and so on.
- Knowledge of VoIP and telecommunications technologies are beneficial.
- Working in a Technical Support / IT Help Desk environment.
- Dealing with customers via telephone and email.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Strong team player.
- Shift work (Monday to Friday, 9:30 to 18:00 or 15:30 to midnight)
- Fluent in English (workspace language, greek not mandatory).
- Candidates with additional languages are preferred.
What we offer
A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate with access to a privately owned gym and swimming pool at the 3CX new headquarters in Engomi, Nicosia.
How to Apply:
Send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you’d be perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded. Only successful candidates will be contacted.