Can you solve customers’ problems, analyse issues and come up with the solutions? Due to strong continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Support Engineer to join the 3CX team and play an important role in the company’s continuing expansion plans.
We also need you to test new 3CX product releases with different network environments and VoIP telecoms equipment. You must have a good knowledge of Windows networking, be fluent in English, and quick to learn new technologies (VoIP in particular).
- Networking (Routing and Firewall Configuration).
- Windows Operating Systems.
- Debian Linux Operating System.
Qualities which would be considered an asset:
- Telecommunications Experience.
- VoIP/SIP Experience.
- Customer Support Experience.
- Strong presentation skills.
Within the role, you will be tasked to:
- Solve customers’ problems.
- Analyse issues and present IT related solutions.
- Assist 3CX customers worldwide with product issues over the phone, email and via our forums.
- Test new 3CX product releases within different network environments and VoIP telecoms equipment.
The right applicant will be offered a competitive package and will work from our offices in Tampa (US-FL).
To apply please your C.V. detailing any relevant experience and the post you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.