When choosing a phone system for your business, the toss up between an on-premise solution or a hosted PBX can be somewhat confusing. A hosted PBX (private branch exchange) is a virtual phone system hosted for you by a service provider.
With a hosted PBX, introducing a whole new phone system to your company isn’t as scary as it sounds. It’s quick and easy to set up so there’s no down time for your business or expensive installation costs. Moreover, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll receive the best service and support and that your business’ communications are in safe hands.
More and more companies are opting hosted phone solutions and with good reason, so what are some of the benefits of hosted business VoIP?
- Lower setup costs – as the PBX is virtual, the initial investment is minimal as there is no need for the costly hardware and installation that a traditional PBX requires.
- Elimination of maintenance costs – your PBX is hosted by us so there is no need to hire someone in house to manage and maintain it.
- A scalable solution – hosted PBXs are easy to scale up or down with minimal work and costs.
- User-friendly – For end-users, a virtual PBX is conveniently simple to use and manage. There’s no need for any training or specialised skills so you can start using your new phone system right away.
- Unbeatable mobility & global potential – with a hosted PBX, employees can work from anywhere. All they need is internet access. Additionally, multiple offices can be connected by the same system eliminating inter-office call charges.