Nortel PBX’s are outdated and unsupported by Avaya. Many businesses are switching to 3CX Phone System, an Open Standard VoIP Phone System for Microsoft Windows. It’s software based so it is easy to expand, provides unified communications features out of the box, allows you to easily bridge PBX’s and connects to SIP trunks and/or your existing phone lines. 3CX Phone System starts at just €350 / $395 for the Small Business Edition and €450 / $495 for the Pro Edition.
3CX Phone System provides many benefits:
- Don’t be locked in to any particular vendor – 3CX is Open Standard, therefore you can choose any SIP Standard phones.
- No need for pay high fees on maintenance agreements – easily manage 3CX yourself. Zehnder, for example, saves $35,000 a year!
- 3CX Phone System scales far easier and cheaper than proprietary PBX’s like Nortel.
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management.
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from anywhere with remote extensions.
- Receive & make calls via standard PSTN lines using VoIP Gateways or cards.
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks and VoIP providers such as Skype.