3CX Your SIP Proxy Server
A SIP Proxy, also known as a SIP Server or SIP Registar, handles the setup of SIP calls on the network. It is essential for a SIP PBX to work as a practical service as it handles functions such as helping route requests to the user’s location, authenticate and authorize users for services, implement provider call-routing policies and provide features to users.
3CX a SIP Proxy Server
3CX is a SIP proxy server that replaces a proprietary PBX, supports popular SIP soft/hard phones, VoIP services and VoIP providers. The Unified Communications 3CX app for Android, iPhone, Windows and Mac makes phone system management easy.
- Increases mobility
- Open standard SIP proxy – use popular SIP phones and VoIP Gateways
- Eliminates costly telephone tag
- Easier installation, management, adds/moves
- Deploy on Windows, Linux or in the Cloud
- CRM, ERP, Outlook integration
- Vendor independent