How to factory reset a Yealink W52P / W56P
On this topic
Applicable to Yealink W52P/H, W56P/H
Follow the steps below to factory reset your Yealink W52P/H, W56P/H device in order to bring back the factory default settings. This must be done before provisioning your Yealink W52P/H, W56P/H in case the device has residual settings of a previous configuration.
Reset Yealink Base Station to Factory Defaults: W52P, W56P
- Turn off the device.
- Hold down the “Connect” button located on the base of the device.
- Power on the device while keeping the “Connect” button pressed.
- Wait until all the 3 LED lights are statically ON.
- After restart, your Base Station will be successfully reset.
Reset Yealink Handset to Factory Defaults: W52H, W56H
Step 1: Deregister the handset
- Press the “OK” key.
- Navigate to “Settings” → “Registration” → “De-reg. Handset” Enter PIN “0000” to confirm your deregistration
- After specifying your handset, press “Select” → When message “De-register” will appear press “Yes” in order to delete registration from DECT station
Step 2: Reset settings
- Press the “OK” key
- Then navigate “Settings” → “System Settings” → “Handset Rest” → “OK” when message “Reset handset to default” appear press enter and enter PIN “0000” then press “Yes” to confirm