Enter Provisioning URL via the Gigaset N720 DECT MANAGER web interface
Supported Gigaset models: Gigaset N720
This guide is applicable to the following devices:
- Gigaset N720 DECT MANAGER
For a complete step by step guide to provision the Gigaset DECT systems for use with 3CX see the general configuration guides of 3CX at https://www.3cx.com/support.
Configuring the provisioning server via the Gigaset web interface:
Step 1: Configure the base in 3CX
- Obtain the phone’s MAC address.
- In 3CX Management Console navigate to ⇒ “FXS/DECT”.
- Press “+ Add FXS/DECT”.
- Select the Brand of the phone (Gigaset).
- From the dropdown list select select the model.
- Enter the device’s MAC address and press “OK”.
- Optional settings include the phone’s “Display Language”, “Time Zone”, “Tone Set” (which controls the DST settings of the handsets) and, if applicable, the network card interface in case the server has more than one IP address to which the phone shall be configured.
- Copy the “Provisioning Link” shown above for future use.
- Navigate to the “Extensions” tab of the desired “FXS/Dect” device to assign the extensions and click “OK”.
Step 2: Enter the Information into device’s Web Interface
- Point your web browser to your device’s IP address (Default DECT password is admin. Finding the Gigaset DECT base IP is simple and can be found by clicking on link here).
- In Settings, Navigate to “Management” ⇒ “Firmware Update”.
- Enter your “Provisioning Link” URL into the “Configuration file (URL)” and press “Set”.
- After in Settings Navigate to “Management” ⇒ “Miscellaneous”.
- Press “Start auto configuration” to provision your Gigaset DECT base station.