Enter Provisioning URL via the Yealink DECT web interface
Supported Yealink DECT models: W52P, W56P, W60P
For a complete step by step guide to provision the Yealink DECT phones for use with 3CX see the general configuration guides of 3CX at https://www.3cx.com/support.
Yealink WP series
- Yealink W52P
- Yealink W56P
- Yealink W60P
Configuring the provisioning server via the Yealink web interface:
Step 1: Configure the base in 3CX
- Obtain the phone’s MAC address.
- In 3CX Management Console navigate to ⇒ “FXS/DECT”.
- Press “+ Add FXS/DECT”.
- Select the Brand of the phone (Yealink).
- From the dropdown list select the model.
- Enter the device’s MAC address and press “OK”.
- Optional settings include the phone’s “Display Language”, “Time Zone” and, if applicable, the network card interface in case the server has more than one IP address to which the phone shall be configured.
- Copy the “Provisioning Link” shown above for future use.
- Navigate to the “Extensions” tab of the desired “FXS/Dect” device to assign the extensions and click “OK”.
Step 2: Enter the Information into device’s Web Interface
- Point your web browser to your device’s IP address.
- Navigate to “Settings → Auto Provision”.
- In the “Server URL” field enter your “Provisioning Link” URL.
- Press “Confirm” and then “Autoprovision Now”.