How to register a Yealink handset to WP Base Station
In this guide we show you how to register a Yealink W52H or W56H to a Yealink base station. Make sure that you have first provisioned your Yealink Dect base to 3CX following the Yealink Dect Provisioning Guide.
On this topic
Supported Models: Yealink Handsets
- Yealink W52H
- Yealink W56H
Enable the Yealink Base for DECT Registration
- Access your device’s web interface.
- Navigate to “Status → Handset&VoIP” and click “Start Registration”.
- On the handset click the “OK” button.
- Navigate to “Settings” → “Registration” → “Replace Base”. Select the Base you want to register and press “OK”.
- A serial number will appear under “Subscribe Base”. Press “OK” and then “Enter PIN” (by default 0000).
- Click “Done” to successfully subscribe the Handset.
- Once the registration is complete, the device will be visible on your device’s web interface in the “Registered Handsets” section.
- Repeat the above steps for each handset/sip account to be registered on the base.