Register Gigaset N720 DECT station to DECT MANAGER via web interface
Supported Gigaset models: Gigaset N720
This guide is applicable to the following devices:
- Gigaset N720 DM Pro
- Gigaset N720 IP Pro
For a complete step by step guide to provision the Gigaset DECT systems for use with 3CX see the general configuration guides of 3CX at https://www.3cx.com/support.
Configuring Gigaset IP station via the Gigaset DECT Manager web interface:
Confirm IP station via DECT Manager Web Interface
- Point your web browser to your device’s IP address (Finding the Gigaset DECT base IP is simple and can be found by clicking on link here).
- Connect and start now a “Gigaset N720 IP Pro”
- In Settings, Navigate to “Network and Connections” ⇒ “Base Station Registration”.
- Choose your Gigaset DECT station and press “Confirm”
- Label the “Gigaset N720 IP Pro” to this location and press set. In case a firmware update is required, the dect base will auto update.
- Once completed, the IP station will synchronise to your DECT Manager. In “Network and Connections” ⇒ “Base Station Registration” status show “Active and synced” once ready to use.
- Repeat this process of each base station of the system.