Registering a Handset to a Gigaset N720 Base Station
On this topic
Supported Models: SL750H Pro, R650H Pro, S650H Pro, R630H Pro, SL610H Pro, S510H Pro
Enable the Gigaset N720 Base for DECT Registration
- Open the web interface of your Gigaset N720 by clicking on this link here and log in with the password “admin”
- Navigate to “Mobile Devices”.
- Select the extension you wish to register your handset to and click “Edit” and start registering with “Start registration”.
- On the handset → “Menu” → “Settings” → “Registration” → “OK”
- Once Prompted to enter the PIN use the 4 digit number shown in the web interface of the dect manager.
- Once successful paired, the surname and extension number will be shown in the display of the handset.
- Repeat the described steps for all Handsets you wish to register to the base station.