Configuring Plantronics Voyager Legend, Blackwire, Savi Headsets with 3CX
This guide explains how to configure Plantronics headsets with 3CXPhone for Windows. This guide was tested using the Plantronics Hub Installer and the following devices:
- Voyager Legend UC
- Blackwire 300 series
- Savi 7xx
Supported Plantronics functions
- Incoming calls to 3CXPhone can be answered by pressing the Plantronics headset Answer button. Pressing the button again during a connected call will drop the call.
- Press the Mute button to mute and un-mute your call.
- Volume control.
Step 1: Download the Plantronics Hub Installer
- Download the Plantronics Hub Software from here.
- Start the installation. You might be prompted to restart your computer after.
- Launch Plantronics Hub via the shortcut on your desktop and connect your device via USB. Once your device is detected, you can close this window and launch 3CXPhone for Windows.