Looking for Asterisk®* on Windows?
If you are looking for Asterisk® on Windows, then try out 3CX because unlike Asterisk®, 3CX is an easy to use open standards IP PBX that can be deployed on both Windows and Linux. 3CX is flexible and accommodates Windows users by allowing them to deploy their IP PBX directly on a Windows server.
Deploying 3CX will give you a more efficient IP PBX than Asterisk® as it is easier to deploy and manage and will provide you with a phone system like that of Asterisk® but on Windows. What’s more, you can use 3CX with popular IP phones or softphones, and with hundreds of SIP Trunks.
So if you are looking for an IP PBX that would function like Asterisk® on Windows why not try 3CX for yourself? Use the PBX Express Tool to deploy your Free licence in the Cloud in a matter of minutes!
- No specialist asterisk®/telecoms training needed.
- Can be installed on both Windows and Linux.
- Deploy anywhere: Cloud or On-Premise (Mini PC or Virtualized)
- 100% Software based- easy deployment and management
* Asterisk® is a Registered Trademark of Sangoma Technologies. This trademark is not affiliated with 3CX, its products, or its websites. Sangoma Technologies is not the source of, and does not sponsor or endorse, the products/services promoted here. 3CX is not associated with or sponsored by Sangoma Technologies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.