- Joined
- Mar 1, 2023
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 2
Hello,
I set up O365 integration a month or two ago on our self-hosted cloud instance, using the previous version of these instructions that involved manually creating an Azure application:
https://web.archive.org/web/20230420195736/https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/microsoft-365/
I was tinkering today and saw that the O365 options all seem to have disappeared from our instance. When I tried going to Users -> Import from Office365, it returns an empty page, and the browser console shows a 403'd request to /api/office365.
I went to look around and saw that the instructions for installing the Azure application had changed and seems to be an automated process now:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/microsoft-365/
In any case, I can't seem to change any settings related to this integration, because Office365 no longer appears in the settings menu.
How might I go about fixing this?
I set up O365 integration a month or two ago on our self-hosted cloud instance, using the previous version of these instructions that involved manually creating an Azure application:
https://web.archive.org/web/20230420195736/https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/microsoft-365/
I was tinkering today and saw that the O365 options all seem to have disappeared from our instance. When I tried going to Users -> Import from Office365, it returns an empty page, and the browser console shows a 403'd request to /api/office365.
I went to look around and saw that the instructions for installing the Azure application had changed and seems to be an automated process now:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/microsoft-365/
In any case, I can't seem to change any settings related to this integration, because Office365 no longer appears in the settings menu.
How might I go about fixing this?
Attachments
Last edited: