The User Manual explains how you can take advantage of all features that 3CX has to offer. 3CX includes a powerful web client as well as clients for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android which allows you to stay connected from anywhere and manage your calls with a few clicks.
This index applies to 3CX v15.5. Version v14 users go here.
Installing & Configuring 3CX
- The 3CX Web Client.
- Installing the 3CX softphone client for Windows, Android, iOS and Mac.
- Forwarding Rules & Status – How to set your status and configure your forwarding rules.
Make, Receive & Transfer Calls
- Making calls using the 3CX Web Client – Make calls on your IP Phone or 3CX client
- Making calls from your IP Phone – Step by step guides for your model of phone.
- Transferring calls from your IP Phone – Guides for each phone model.
- Making calls with a 3CX client – Use your softphone or smartphone to make calls.
- Transferring calls with a 3CX client – Performing Blind or Attended transfers.
- Click2Call – Call numbers in web pages using the 3CX’ Click2Call Extension from Chrome.
- Switchboard – What is the Switchboard and how to use it.
Checking & Managing Voicemail
- Checking your voicemail from your IP Phone – Guides for your model of phone.
- Managing your voicemail – from a phone.
- Manage voicemail – Play, manage voicemail and personalize your greetings from your 3CX client.
Organizing Conference Calls and Online Meetings
- Creating Conference Calls from your IP Phone – Guides for your model of phone.
- Schedule an Audio or Video Conference
- Using your Personal Click2Meet URL – For quick video conferences.
- Joining a 3CX web conference – From any open standard browser.
- Holding a Video Conference – How to Share your Screen or a PDF, Remote Control and Recording.
- Moderate Users and Holding Surveys – Moderate participants and their rights and hold Surveys.