- Joined
- Jul 7, 2020
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello,
When I am in a connection and use the /callcontrol/{dnnumber}/participants endpoint, a 3CX Call Control API returns a number in the callid parameter.
When I transfer a connection to CFD and insert a log to record the callid of the call, it is a string. And with the value of the CFD callid I can search the call history in the cdroutput table.
I would like to know why the callid parameter returned by the 3CX Call Control API is different from the callid that the CFD informs. How do I get the connection record with the callid that the 3CX Call Control API returns?
Examples
3CX Call Control API
callid: 140
CFD
callid: "00000000-01db-ca74-60d3-957b000000d7"
When I am in a connection and use the /callcontrol/{dnnumber}/participants endpoint, a 3CX Call Control API returns a number in the callid parameter.
When I transfer a connection to CFD and insert a log to record the callid of the call, it is a string. And with the value of the CFD callid I can search the call history in the cdroutput table.
I would like to know why the callid parameter returned by the 3CX Call Control API is different from the callid that the CFD informs. How do I get the connection record with the callid that the 3CX Call Control API returns?
Examples
3CX Call Control API
callid: 140
CFD
callid: "00000000-01db-ca74-60d3-957b000000d7"
Upvote
0