3CX Hosted - SIP Trunk Import Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronkohn

Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I am trying to setup up a generic provider, but would need to import a file in order to make it work, I DO NOT have the option of Import Provider as per below snapshot, the provider provided me with a snapshot (further below) that there is such option, could any one please clarify why I don't have this option? Thanks much

1720809547326.png

1720809344203.png
 
Still facing this issue even with the changed filename and a copy of the above file.
 

Attachments

  • 1721912478958.png
    1721912478958.png
    58 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
That is really easy... Just export your trunk, adjust this settings and reimport..

Your template fails you adjusted some stuff you dont have to.
 
Ok I got it -- the workflow stays the same where you create, edit, export, change any other required parameters, and then import that file. I thought that with the move to templates, I was editing the same template that was showing. I did that a couple of times with phone templates so I thought it would work the same.
 
This is not an option for the 3CX Hosted.
Please explain why. This was never communicated and suddenly dropped in the most recent forced upgrade. If we have generic templates right now in 3CX hosted what are we realistically supposed to do? Never make changes again or migrate away?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,141
Messages
590,932
Members
165,157
Latest member
distrimed