- Joined
- Aug 19, 2022
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Dear folks,
when renewing the SSL-Cert I accidentally also generated a new key pair (Step 2 of Microsoft 365 Integration Guide). Now the SBC in Teams Admin Center says it is inactive. I uploaded the new public_key.pem to the Azure Portal, which now shows old and new pem.
So my question is: When generating a new key pair, ist the old one still valid or do I have to replace it by the new one in Azure and delete the old one there?
THX to everyone
when renewing the SSL-Cert I accidentally also generated a new key pair (Step 2 of Microsoft 365 Integration Guide). Now the SBC in Teams Admin Center says it is inactive. I uploaded the new public_key.pem to the Azure Portal, which now shows old and new pem.
So my question is: When generating a new key pair, ist the old one still valid or do I have to replace it by the new one in Azure and delete the old one there?
THX to everyone