- Joined
- Jan 27, 2016
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 6
Hi, this post could be very useful for many people at least I think and hope.
The possibility of having more entries to select in the BLF field in addition to the classic BLF entries, Speed Dial, the possibility of adding at least 2 things
DTMF (useful for relay opening code on intercom/video intercoms)
URL (useful if used with IOT products such as Shelly/Sonoff that use http commands).
I think these two items would be useful for many.
The possibility of having more entries to select in the BLF field in addition to the classic BLF entries, Speed Dial, the possibility of adding at least 2 things
DTMF (useful for relay opening code on intercom/video intercoms)
URL (useful if used with IOT products such as Shelly/Sonoff that use http commands).
I think these two items would be useful for many.
Upvote
13