• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Unsupported Am I able to pull public address book from XML manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabetic

3CX MVP
Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
6,619
Reaction score
2,633
Hi,

i've got an unsupported phone and wondered if I could have this look to a URL to pull company address book - is this possible?
 
I cannot speak for an unsupported device but for the GRP and GXP series the Phonebook XML Server Path provided in the config is in the following format:

HTTPS://<FQDN>:<PORT>/provisioning/<RANDOM_CHAR_PROV_FOLDER>

You can give this a try, if it just so happens that the format is the same as the supported devices, it might actually work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us