Solved Can't disable DND from a phone if in a meeting and M365 agenda sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_K

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
198
Reaction score
27
Hello

I've setup the sync with M365 calendar to set the status to DND when we are in a meeting.

If the user is back sooner from the meeting and want to disable DND manually on a phone (here I have Yealink T54 phones) it's not working.
If I toggle manually DND to disable it from the desk phone, it's immediately and automatically switched back to DND

It's working if I do it from the new Windows 10 app, but not from the desk phone.
 
If I toggle manually DND to disable it from the desk phone, it's immediately and automatically switched back to DND
Using the IP Phone to switch the profile status should not differ from using the 3CX Apps. Howe are you trying to switch from the IP Phone exactly?

If you're using a BLF key, do bear in mind that you need a BLF key for every Profile Status, meaning, you cannot use the same BLF key to switch to DND and then from DND to available, you would actually need a separate BLF key specifically to switch to the available profile status.

Alternatively, you can use the dial codes mentioned here: https://www.3cx.com/docs/pbx-dial-codes/#h.k1evagb3e0i
 
I don't use a BLF but the DND button that is on the button of the screen (it's a default option)
 
I've actually just reproduced this and confirmed the behavior you're describing. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we'll be looking into the matter and we'll update this thread accordingly once we have an update.

For the time being, you might want to assign a BLF key to switch to the Available status or use the Dial code.
 
Hi!

Just as small update on this, as @ChrisC_3CX said, we managed to identify the issue and we plan on fixing it in V18 Update 1.

In the meantime, you can use the work-around suggested above.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.