Solved Changes to Direct Routing and processing of SIP requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

h4x

Customer
Joined
Mar 22, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Good morning,
I received an update over the weekend which noted the following:
Note: Starting on January 3, 2022, Direct Routing will stop processing SIP requests which have Replaces headers.

What you need to do to prepare:
Please check your Session Border Controller configuration and be sure that you are not using Replaces headers in SIP requests.
This is also updated on Microsoft's Direct Routing documentation

Since I don't know how 3CX is handling these SIP requests while acting as the SBC for Teams, I was hopeful that someone more knowledgeable might be able to comment?

Thanks!
 
Hi!

I have spoken with our Dev Team and apparently there is nothing to worry about. We already create the Teams objects without 'Replaces' so we should be OK.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.