- Joined
- Mar 27, 2019
- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 7
Hello,
I have Microsoft 365 Integration enabled and am using a shares Mailbox to sync the company contacts. This has been working for us.
However, I have an external source of contacts which are imported to a subfolder of Contacts in that shared Mailbox. The Contacts in the subfolder do not synchronize with 3CX. Seeing I couldn't find much to this problem, I assume that this works for others, but not for me. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for any help
I have Microsoft 365 Integration enabled and am using a shares Mailbox to sync the company contacts. This has been working for us.
However, I have an external source of contacts which are imported to a subfolder of Contacts in that shared Mailbox. The Contacts in the subfolder do not synchronize with 3CX. Seeing I couldn't find much to this problem, I assume that this works for others, but not for me. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for any help