contacts divided by departments

ict7

Platinum Partner
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Good evening,

Do we have any news regarding the personalized address books by department? because they have been announced for a year now and we are having problems from customers that we cannot manage without this implementation, risking losing them by migrating to other platforms.

I would also like to ask for two pieces of information on the address books:

1) at the reporting level, does the switchboard match contacts only for incoming calls? because I performed a test assuming a certain operation (I was convinced that it also matched the numbers contacted in outgoing calls), since this is not the case the report actually loses value. In this case, is this implementation on the reports foreseen in the roadmap for update 5?

2) at the 3cx setting level, by modifying a template for example, do I have the possibility of hiding the contact book from all devices including the app? because the customer asks for the possibility that the address book is seen only by two certain people, but not having the possibility of having separate address books by department, we have no solutions.
At the template level on fixed or cordless devices, I can block the display of the address book, removing the synchronization of the .xml file, therefore I ask is it possible to do it also for applications on PCs and smartphones? do they have an address book that I can inhibit by renaming the file they use for example? in this case where is this file located on the pbx?

Thanks

Andrea Festa
 
Upvote 7

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us