gjassal Free User Joined Apr 2, 2019 Messages 30 Reaction score 2 Mar 22, 2021 #1 Anybody know how i can customize a template to disable Call Log on the T57Ws? I don't want people to see past calls. It is an option on the phone but every time the phone reprovisions the setting gets over written.
Anybody know how i can customize a template to disable Call Log on the T57Ws? I don't want people to see past calls. It is an option on the phone but every time the phone reprovisions the setting gets over written.
Evolute IT 3CX MVP Gold Partner Advanced Certified Joined Feb 6, 2018 Messages 11,228 Reaction score 7,073 Mar 23, 2021 #2 Just a question: why? Public phone? You'll need to use a custom template but I am not sure at all if it's possible to disable the call log completely.
Just a question: why? Public phone? You'll need to use a custom template but I am not sure at all if it's possible to disable the call log completely.
gjassal Free User Joined Apr 2, 2019 Messages 30 Reaction score 2 Mar 24, 2021 #3 The owner of the company wants it for some reason. If anyone can help with the custom template, would be really appreciated.
The owner of the company wants it for some reason. If anyone can help with the custom template, would be really appreciated.