Fanvil PA3 Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hammett

Customer
Joined
May 18, 2018
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Have any of you worked with Fanvil PA3 devices before? Is the logging just expected to be crap? As in, I don't get anything at all.
 
Regarding syslog , there are four levels. You can set the level to debug, at which you can obtain the most detailed log information.
Additionally, I have attached a document on how to obtain syslog.

1726822377139.png
 

Attachments

I meant The device logging button on the very bottom of that left menu. Is that just to display the on device output of the syslog?
 
Yes, it is used to output the current real-time log content of the device.Usually, after the device has performed some operations, there will be some log content appearing in it.

1727056918863.png
 
Do I have to do anything (other than click start) to get data to appear there *OR* is that window the same content as what would be sent to a syslog server?
 
The two places are the same; here, a window is simply provided for you to view the current log.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal