Fanvil V6x Updated Firmware

lancerichards

Platinum Partner
Joined
Aug 14, 2024
Messages
161
Reaction score
200
This release was given to us by Fanvil to fix an issue with Bluetooth to Airpods on X4U-V2 devices. It did fix that for our customer. I set the PBX to accept unsupported firmware and then uploaded it. That allowed me to apply it to the handsets that needed it. (So you can test it now if you want)
 
  • Like
Reactions: lancerichards
We've tested it too, but have a broad base to roll it out too and I think I'll hang until it's approved @Richard10 :)
 
@Fanvil Technical Support is there any update as to when you will have updated supported firmware for 3CX?
Hi, we have sent this 2.12.22.2 software to 3cx, but 3cx wrote to us saying that we need to update the latest SBC source code from four days ago, so we need to update the source code again - update the version to 3CX - and 3cx can publish it to their official website after verification.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lancerichards

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,155
Messages
591,012
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal