Feature / functionality request: Make Call Scripts the default screen under "Integrations."

EscondidoAdmin

Premier Customer
Joined
Apr 9, 2024
Messages
91
Reaction score
19
Hi, I frequently need to check Call Script configurations throughout the day. In the Admin Console, when you click on "Integrations," the default screen is for "CRM Integration." We don't have a CRM Integration, and I'm betting that those who do, only go into that screen when configuring the CRM. Assuming I'm right, that means everybody who wants to check or work on Call Scripts needs to change screens from the default being CRM to Call Scripts. It may not sound like much, but when you're managing and troubleshooting hundreds of Call Flows / Scripts, the extra click quickly gets annoying.

Please consider changing the screen order under "Integrations," or at least somehow make "Call Scripts" the default screen when you click "Integrations."

Thanks,
 
Upvote 1

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us