• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Unsupported Grandstream WP820 one way audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

armast

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Apr 23, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
9
Hello, I'm trying to use the Grandstream WP820 with 3CX on premise (version 18 update 3). I know it's not supported and I have the template from Grandstream. I provisioned them using this guide https://servicemax.com.au/news/grandstream-wp820-and-3cx-setup/.

I have four of these, two of them are working fine. The other two provision okay but users have reported one way audio - they can't hear but the person on the other end can hear them. Again, I know it's unsupported but can someone help me figure out how to troubleshoot this? Thanks in advance.
 
Figured it out. The client had pushed the mute button :cool:
 
These are handy little units, we have just a couple in the wild. While they're not supported, when used in the proper use cases they can fill a decent void.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us