- Joined
- Jul 25, 2022
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Greetings the wonderful community of 3CX,
I've been working with a 3CX solution for the past few months and I am absolutely loving the platform.
I do have a little hiccup which I think could be easily resolved as I think its possibly a phone setting that I'm missing.
We currently run a combination of Grandstream GXP-2170 and GXP-2135 hooked up with Jabra 920 Pros.
Previous system I've always set the phones to have the HEADSET Key Mode set to Toggle Headset./Speaker
And have the headset icon always up on the phone so that when answering a call it would go straight to the headset.
With 3CX when I answer the call via the Windows app (after setting it to control the grandstream that's registered to the extension)
Upon answering it will make the phone answer the call straight to speaker, even if I had the headset toggled.
I'm sure, I'm potentially missing an option/feature somewhere to make this work, but for the life of me I can't suss it out.
This is my 1st ever query, up until now I've been able to find all my answers through this wonderful community.
Hoping someone could point me in the right direction here.
Thank you
I've been working with a 3CX solution for the past few months and I am absolutely loving the platform.
I do have a little hiccup which I think could be easily resolved as I think its possibly a phone setting that I'm missing.
We currently run a combination of Grandstream GXP-2170 and GXP-2135 hooked up with Jabra 920 Pros.
Previous system I've always set the phones to have the HEADSET Key Mode set to Toggle Headset./Speaker
And have the headset icon always up on the phone so that when answering a call it would go straight to the headset.
With 3CX when I answer the call via the Windows app (after setting it to control the grandstream that's registered to the extension)
Upon answering it will make the phone answer the call straight to speaker, even if I had the headset toggled.
I'm sure, I'm potentially missing an option/feature somewhere to make this work, but for the life of me I can't suss it out.
This is my 1st ever query, up until now I've been able to find all my answers through this wonderful community.
Hoping someone could point me in the right direction here.
Thank you