- Joined
- Sep 26, 2021
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 3
I know 3cx does not support multiple extensions on one phone and is not supported but I am willing to edit the gxp2170 template to support a feature my client has and does not want to lose. In a nut shell one of my customers has a home office he has 3 company's that he owns. He has 3 sip accounts registered on his gxp2170 and when he wants to call a customer from company A he selects that line key and dials out. For company B he selects that line key and dials out.. etc... My solution to this was creating 3 separate trunks and assign the proper DID to a dial pattern. They absolutely do not want to have to dial "11" or "9" to call out for each company they want to keep there line keys. I figure I can just create a custom template for his home office and then provision that extension. I pulled up the grandstream.ph.xml file and I only see options for account 1. I don't see any options for the rest of the accounts to manually add in.. Have any of you had success with what I'm describing for grandstream devices?
Go easy on me
Go easy on me