- Joined
- Mar 15, 2023
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 0
hello
It would be great if you could add features in some update to make this great product work behind haproxy and try to solve the clustering issues as much as possible. Also, I would like to ask you to maybe add dfs file sharing.
High Availability (HA) Cluster is also a very important issue
I don't mean active passive failover as it is done now
If you consider, thank you very much in advance.
It would be great if you could add features in some update to make this great product work behind haproxy and try to solve the clustering issues as much as possible. Also, I would like to ask you to maybe add dfs file sharing.
High Availability (HA) Cluster is also a very important issue
I don't mean active passive failover as it is done now
If you consider, thank you very much in advance.
Upvote
3