How to debug HubSpot integration ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max-mag

Customer
Joined
Nov 4, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I was able to add an HubSpot integration to 3CX and I can successfully test it into 3CX.
But when I've some incomming or outcoming call, I don't see them into contact activities.
How can I debug this?

Thanks for your help :)

(I use the last version, hosted by 3CX)
 
Last edited:
I don't see any hubspot api call into logs, maybe it can help?
 
You need to put the system in verbose logging, do some tests and then check the Dashboard > Activity Log > Logs > Instance > 3CXSystemService.log for errors.
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Thanks a lot.
Now I can see why "No matchings found."
I think it might due to a mistake with E165 format, I'll investigate now.
I wish you a merry Christmas :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Well, now it matches, but no HubSpot entry:
Any idea of the problem?
thanks.

2021/12/24 14:15:40.429|16782|0009|Info|CRM ProcessActiveConnections(). Attached entries to connection: 159,1631,1632,1636
2021/12/24 14:15:40.429|16782|0009|Verb|CRM: LocalMatches=159,1631,1632,1636. Number=***73, connection=607, state=Ringing
2021/12/24 14:15:40.429|16782|0009|Info|CRM: Synchronize(...) called
2021/12/24 14:15:40.431|16782|0015|Verb|Dequeue Inserted.CONNECTION.607
2021/12/24 14:15:40.432|16782|0032|Info|CRM: maxConcurrency=2
2021/12/24 14:15:40.432|16782|0032|Info|CRM: making request to CRM. Number=***73
2021/12/24 14:15:40.432|16782|0032|Trac|Obtaining scenario entity order for entity 'Contacts'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.432|16782|0032|Trac|Obtained scenario entity order '0' for entity 'Contacts'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.432|16782|0032|Trac|Obtaining scenario entity order for entity 'Companies'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.432|16782|0032|Trac|Obtained scenario entity order '1' for entity 'Companies'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.432|16782|0032|Verb|Processing scenario 'Default'.
2021/12/24 14:15:40.432|16782|0032|Verb|Creating new HttpClient for Scenario authentication.
2021/12/24 14:15:40.432|16782|0032|Verb| Header 'Authorization' = 'Bearer CM***'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.432|16782|0032|Verb|Performing POST request to 'https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts/search' with message '{"properties":["firstname","lastname","company","email","phone","mobilephone","fax"],"filterGroups":[{"filters":[{"propertyName":"phone","operator":"EQ","value":"***73"}]},{"filters":[{"propertyName":"mobilephone","operator":"EQ","value":"***73"}]},{"filters":[{"propertyName":"fax","operator":"EQ","value":"***73"}]}]}'.
2021/12/24 14:15:40.643|16782|0032|Verb|The response is: '{"total":1,"results":[{"id":"786251","properties":{"company":null,"createdate":"2021-12-24T12:53:59.759Z","email":null,"fax":null,"firstname":"TEST","hs_object_id":"786251","lastmodifieddate":"2021-12-24T12:56:52.742Z","lastname":"Maxime","mobilephone":null,"phone":"***73"},"createdAt":"2021-12-24T12:53:59.759Z","updatedAt":"2021-12-24T12:56:52.742Z","archived":false}]}'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb|Filtered variables for matching:
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb| 'FirstName' = 'TEST'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb| 'ContactID' = '786251'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb| 'PhoneBusiness' = '***73'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb| 'LastName' = 'Maxime'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb| 'PhoneMobile' = ''
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb| 'FaxBusiness' = ''
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb| 'CompanyName' = ''
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb| 'Email' = ''
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb|Processing scenario 'Default'.
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb|Creating new HttpClient for Scenario authentication.
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb| Header 'Authorization' = 'Bearer CM***'
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb|Skipping request...
2021/12/24 14:15:40.645|16782|0032|Verb|No matchings found.
 
Well, now it matches, but no HubSpot entry:
Any idea of the problem?
thanks.
First of, make sure HubSpot is all in E164 (+1)

Then, set 3CX > Advanced > Contacts > Options, set the matching to "Match exactly".

From there, make sure to create your test contact with a name and phone number in E164.

It should find it and match it. HubSpot does not support partial search. Also, the "Maxime" contact you created had no phone numbers in the variables found.
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
I'll become crazy with this HubSpot integration.
This is my log:

2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb|CRM: Call Journaling event received, searching for number '06***73' in 3CX Contacts.
2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb|Processing scenario 'ReportCall'.
2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb|Creating new HttpClient for Scenario authentication.
2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb| Header 'Authorization' = 'Bearer ****'
2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb|Skipping request...
2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb|Continue with empty matching.
2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb|Processing scenario 'CreateCallActivity'.
2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb|Creating new HttpClient for Scenario authentication.
2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb| Header 'Authorization' = 'Bearer ***'
2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb|Skipping request...
2021/12/28 15:31:50.685|16782|0035|Verb|No matchings found.
Do you understand what is wrong with that?
Still no activity into HubSpot.

Thanks.
 
I'll become crazy with this HubSpot integration.
This is my log:


Do you understand what is wrong with that?
Still no activity into HubSpot.

Thanks.
There's definitely something weird. If you wish, I can take a deeper look with you through Zoom or Teams, simply DM me. It is not normal but it could be many things.
 
In case you didn't solve this already, the Call Jouranling is being skipped, and that could happen due to 2 things:
1) The "Enable Call Journaling" checkbox is unchecked.
2) There is no matched contact.

If you're sure you checked the option in the configuration, ensure that the contact is being added to the 3CX phonebook. Also, ensure that you don't have a pre-existing contact matching the same number, which is not a CRM contact.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us