Solved Hubspot drop down in 3CX console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Dame

Customer
Basic Certified
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
I am exploreing having Hubspot outdial and track calls from our hosted 3CX unit (Standard Annual V16.0.9). the info sheets say that there is a drop down option in the CRM tab. I was unable to find it. Any idea where it went and is the template availble touse?
 
I am exploreing having Hubspot outdial and track calls from our hosted 3CX unit (Standard Annual V16.0.9). the info sheets say that there is a drop down option in the CRM tab. I was unable to find it. Any idea where it went and is the template availble touse?
You will need to upgrade to Pro or Enterprise to use the CRM Integration.

It is found under Settings > CRM > Server-Side Integration (the tab won't appear on Standard edition.)

The dropdown option is to select the CRM provider:
1624028184070.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Thank you problem solved
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us