Hubspot integration with international phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max-mag

Customer
Joined
Nov 4, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I added an HubSpot <=> 3CX integration, but in HubSpot I've sometime internal format (ex: +32 63 16 ...) or in local format (06 63 16 ...).
Is it possible to allow lockup even internal or local format are used?

Thanks.
 
Hi,

I added an HubSpot <=> 3CX integration, but in HubSpot I've sometime internal format (ex: +32 63 16 ...) or in local format (06 63 16 ...).
Is it possible to allow lockup even internal or local format are used?

Thanks.
You need to standardize that. 3CX will do an "exact match" lookup, meaning that the number stored in the CRM must be exactly the number received from the SIP Trunk. It is recommended that you use E164 format everywhere to avoid issues.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us