Inhouse Paging from teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtndusa

Customer
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
I have a client that decided to go foward with Teams calling. They are working remotely and will be using the team's softphone for most calls, and they want to have a few phones and a PA.

They want to know if I could register a Snom PA1 into 3cx and page from Teams. They have a warehouse floor and are in dire need to have a way to page from Teams and I think I can do it with 3cx.
 
It should be possible since the paging would be an extension like others, and extensions can be called from Teams.

Please note that if they plan on using queues with the Teams integration, don't. Teams is too slow to handle the quick polling of 3CX.
 
It should be possible since the paging would be an extension like others, and extensions can be called from Teams.

Please note that if they plan on using queues with the Teams integration, don't. Teams is too slow to handle the quick polling of 3CX.
I had thought the same thing. I just wanted to make sure. They will basically only be using 3cx for the paging and maybe a front desk phone. The rest will all be done in teams on softphones outside 3cx.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.