Issue with viewing Voicemail on Android App

mikeprojr

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I am having issues where voicemails do not show up on the Android App. It is only showing voicemails older than 1 year. Newer VMs show up fine on the webclient. I am stumped on what could be causing this. I do not see anything in the logs that could cause this issue. Anyone else see this before?

System Version 20.0 Update 6 (Build 619 Beta)
Android App version 5.1 (Build 39)
System hosted in AWS. Firewall check passes, HTTPS enabled.
 
Ensure first that you are on the latest RC2 version of the PBX and check again.
 
I updated the PBX to Version 20.0 Update 6 (Build 721 Beta).

I installed the beta app on my personal phone and loaded the problematic extension and the issue was resolved.

However, when my client loaded the beta version of the app on their phone, the issue persists.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,143
Messages
590,942
Members
165,163
Latest member
Num_Sup