- Joined
- Feb 27, 2019
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 8
Hi there, I am having an issue with my SF integration as since we upgraded to V20 we also had to upgrade to the V2 version of Salesforce Template.
The issue is that by using any other option than Match at least 7 numbers, we are missing calls from being reported on Salesforce. Problem with Match 7 is that sometimes I get Call journaling to add the record on the wrong customer profile as last 7 numbers match.
Ideal scenario is to use Match Exactly but it seems that when I use this I am getting a lot of "CRM Integration is working OK but contact number does not exist"
Even when it identifies the number, I get "Finished scenario with empty id" during Test feature.
Are there any solutions to this issue? I also tried matching 8,9,10,11 last numbers but results are not consistent.
The issue is that by using any other option than Match at least 7 numbers, we are missing calls from being reported on Salesforce. Problem with Match 7 is that sometimes I get Call journaling to add the record on the wrong customer profile as last 7 numbers match.
Ideal scenario is to use Match Exactly but it seems that when I use this I am getting a lot of "CRM Integration is working OK but contact number does not exist"
Even when it identifies the number, I get "Finished scenario with empty id" during Test feature.
Are there any solutions to this issue? I also tried matching 8,9,10,11 last numbers but results are not consistent.