Mic level on Earpiece is low quality i.e. "Sounds like I'm in a tunnel"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffGS

Forum User
Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
  • Phone Model: T-Mobile Revvlry, Google Pixel 3 - these are the devices I tested, but I have reports of it happening on others as well.
  • Android Version: Android 10, Android 12 respectively
  • App Version:18.0.7.42
  • 3CX PBX Version: 18.0 (Build 314) / Debian
  • Network Connection: Happens on wifi and LTE
  • Client is on the same network as the PBX or not? Different
I've tested different configurations of settings: Audio API, Microphone Gain, Codecs, and the result is always the same. We have been on 3CX for nearly 3 years and this has been an issue from the start on Mobile. The Desktop/Webapps & Deskphones sound great in comparison. Has anyone had issues like this? I have read many posts on the codecs which people claim solve their issues, but have had no such luck. When I switch to Bluetooth or Speaker, the audio quality improves significantly.

Audio test recording link
 
Hi, thanks for the feedback.
Could you please provide me in PM app's verbose logs?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JeffGS
Here's the log and a new recording for you. I was recording the log while making this recording.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us