Microsoft 365 Integration User Sync Filter Greyed Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmd-dis12

Customer
Joined
Jun 13, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm totally stumped by the Microsoft 365 Integration on my hosted 3CX server. I finally got it working, but then I found I could no longer adjust the user filter under the User Sync tab. It's greyed out, and will not allow me to change the option from "only these users", it will not allow me to add users, and will not allow me to delete users. I get a "cancelled" icon on the cursor. I've tried this using three different web browsers with the same result. I've tried disabling it entirely and starting over, but these filter settings under User Sync never get cleared, and the initial list of synced users always persists. How can I totally reset the Microsoft 365 Integration to defaults and start over? Restoring from backup is not an option. Thanks in advance.
IMG_3285.JPG
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charles_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.