Microsoft 365 sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkybearbomb

Free User
Joined
Apr 2, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Is there any way I can base the user sync to an azure security group,
It is a bit annoying to have to edit the user sync list every time a mailbox is created or a user starts/leaves
 
  • Like
Reactions: dipraise
Unfortunately there is no such option right now.. I'm also waiting for this to be implemented, it would help a lot with user management.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dipraise
I agree with you, such a function is necessary for automatic management of employees and their internal numbers
I really hope that Azure AD Security Groups will add
 
This is on the roadmap I believe, it was mentionned a while back, but no idea which update it will be in. I would say not before Update 6/7 since they are working on the StartUP mode at the moment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dipraise
Status
Not open for further replies.