• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved MOH remains after attended transferring outgoing call

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmen.leroux

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jan 21, 2021
Messages
69
Reaction score
15
User A: Yealink T40G on firmware v 76.84.0.95 (tried this on different devices)
User B: Yealink T40G, also tested with various cordless models)
3CX PBX on 16.0.8.9

Scenario 1 (it works with an incoming call)
External caller calls user A on direct number
User A answers and announces that caller will be transferred to User B
User A does an attended transfer to User B
User B picks up and confirms with User A that call can be transferred
User A presses Trans
Call ends on User A's side
External caller can now speak with User B

Scenario 2 (it does not work with an outgoing call)
External caller calls user A on direct number
User A answers and announces that I will be transferred to User B
User A does an attended transfer to User B
User B picks up and confirms with User A that call can be transferred
User A presses Trans
Call ends on User A's side
Call remains on User B's side and I can see the call timer counting upwards
External caller hears MOH and nothing happens
 
Last edited:
I have tested this again by using Blind Transfer rather than Attended/Consultative Transfer and experience exactly the same issue.

Another interesting thing I saw was, after the external call was dropped by the external caller, the call still continues on User B's handset with the timer counting up.



Lastly, I have also logged in to the webclient and under switchboard it still shows the external caller being on a call with User A after User A has transferred the call
 
Last edited:
Hi @carmen.leroux,

From what I can tell the same procedure is followed in Scenario 1 and Scenario 2, meaning that the issue is intermittent?

How have the phones been provisioned? Stun, local etc
 
Hi @VasilisV_3CX

Thank you for your response. These are Local LAN extensions. The procedure is not the same. Scenario 1 is and incoming call and Scenario 2 is an outgoing call. My mistake making a typo there.

I managed to sort the issue out by disabling "Supports Reinvite" on the SIP trunk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VasilisV_3CX
Glad to hear you resolved the issue!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us