- Joined
- Jan 5, 2022
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 2
I'm looking to configure contact sync to our 3CX company phonebook for our users. In Office 365, we have a general support@ mailbox that receives our support emails from customers, and also holds our shared customer contacts which our team uses.
I've completed the 3CX Office 365 integration steps, but now I'm seeing the ability to sync to the 3CX Company phonebook from a shared Office 365 mailbox, and the ability to sync an Office 365 mailbox's contacts to a personal 3CX phonebook, but I don't see the ability to sync an individual Office 365 mailbox's contacts to the company mailbox.
Am I missing that functionality? The only other option I see is the "Exchange contacts to 3CX phonebooks" option, but that doesn't seem like the right option...
Any direction would be appreciated, thanks.
I've completed the 3CX Office 365 integration steps, but now I'm seeing the ability to sync to the 3CX Company phonebook from a shared Office 365 mailbox, and the ability to sync an Office 365 mailbox's contacts to a personal 3CX phonebook, but I don't see the ability to sync an individual Office 365 mailbox's contacts to the company mailbox.
Am I missing that functionality? The only other option I see is the "Exchange contacts to 3CX phonebooks" option, but that doesn't seem like the right option...
Any direction would be appreciated, thanks.