Problem with Hubspot CRM - Contact URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GH-JD

Premier Customer
Advanced Certified
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
5
Hi, so I seem to be having a problem with Hubspot and 3CX.

So when I call in on a number that is in Hubspot, it shows up on the client, shows the little CRM contact picture, but once it goes and opens the contact URL, it goes to a URL of Hubspot but not the one assigned to that contact or any of the contacts in Hubspot

I have run a Test in the CRM Integration settings in 3cx & can verify that the contact URL that Is show in the test is the correct one, but when the web client opens the URL it's different?

Not sure how this can be, the information is coming from the same place?

Anyone else experiencing this with Hubspot?

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Have you tried clearing the CRM contacts and doing the test from scratch?

Also, what version of the PBX are you using? Latest versions have a new template that searches for companies and contacts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Hi,

I didn't even think of clearing the contacts in 3CX, just done it - working perfectly now

Thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us