Problem with Plantronics Voyager Focus Uc B825 headset on Android app

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdc

Free User
Joined
Aug 15, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android Pie) with the Plantronics Voyager Focus Uc B825 connected by bluetooth and am using the 3CX beta app.

I have carkit/bluetooth support enabled in the app. When making a call with the headset connected, the remote extension can't hear me but I can hear them.

When I disable the carkit/bluetooth support, then audio works fine in 2 directions, but then of course the answer/hang up function of the headset won't work anymore.

Any idea what could be wrong or things I could try?
 
I have the same headset & Huawei P10 Pro.
Updated the headset with Plantronics update - turned off the carkit support.
Works fine
 
Updated the headset with Plantronics update - turned off the carkit support.
Works fine
Yes, it works fine for audio, but the button on the stops working then. I can't answer or hang up a call by pressing the button. With carkit support enabled, the button works but the audio only works in one way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,969
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon