SalesForce and SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentech

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
13
I have a client that I am trying to sell 3CX and they use SalesForce. Does anyone know of a way to integrate the new SMS messaging so that it is logged in Salesforce but all the conversation is had in 3CX.

Any ideas? Im at a loss for a platform that will do this.
 
I have a client that I am trying to sell 3CX and they use SalesForce. Does anyone know of a way to integrate the new SMS messaging so that it is logged in Salesforce but all the conversation is had in 3CX.

Any ideas? Im at a loss for a platform that will do this.
At the moment, I am not aware of any PBX with CRM integration doing this. It has been suggested to 3CX however.

I would not count on this feature for your sale tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us