- Joined
- Aug 12, 2020
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
We have a client who is using the 3CX / Salesforce Integration, however, we have since discovered they have multiple contacts with the same phone numbers.
The call is logged on a random / first found contact - not the contact where the call is started from necessarily. We are a Salesforce Consulting Partner and not a 3CX partner. The client has their own 3CX provider.
I noticed a previous post along the same lines here; https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/salesforce-duplicate-numbers-issue.73816/
But I cannot understand how we resolve it. Can we look by unique Salesforce record ID? Would the 3CX provider with admin access have to do this? Please can you provide more clarity. Many thanks
The call is logged on a random / first found contact - not the contact where the call is started from necessarily. We are a Salesforce Consulting Partner and not a 3CX partner. The client has their own 3CX provider.
I noticed a previous post along the same lines here; https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/salesforce-duplicate-numbers-issue.73816/
But I cannot understand how we resolve it. Can we look by unique Salesforce record ID? Would the 3CX provider with admin access have to do this? Please can you provide more clarity. Many thanks
Last edited: